2019 Best of Ceremony Photos
One of the things that I love about weddings is experiencing how everyone approaches their day differently. For most western style weddings there is a general sequence of events for ceremonies but there are different traditions, cultures, religions, styles, and ways to personalize it. Within all of that are genuinely beautiful moments of love, laughter, crying, and connection. Whether you commit to each other in the middle of the Colorado mountains with no one else but me around or in a church surrounded by your closest loved ones; whether at home or in a park; whether it’s a formal affair or if you ask your officiant to dress up like the priest from The Princess Bride, wedding ceremonies reflect your love and personalities and is the beginning of your new life together!
To all my couples, it truly is a privilege that you choose me to be apart of such a special milestone in your lives.
*A list of the ceremony venues from here in Colorado and Chicago is at the bottom of this post.
- St. Regis Aspen Resort, Aspen
- Della Terra Mountain Chateau, Estes Park
- Deer Creek Valley Ranch, Bailey
- The Lobby, Denver
- Ten Mile Station, Breckenridge
- Wild Basin Lodge
- Wedgewood Weddings Brittany Hill, Thornton
- Wedgewood Weddings Black Forest, Colorado Springs
- Lone Hawk Farm, Longmont
- The Manor House, Littleton
- Midnight Ranch, Clark
- Warren Station, Keystone
- Black Canyon Inn, Estes Park
- Red Rocks, Morrison
- Lions Crest Manor, Lyons
- Point Park, Grand Lake
- Sunrise Amphitheater, Flagstaff Mountain, Boulder
- Moonlight Studios, Chicago
- People’s personal homes
- Outdoor Park locations